Welcome back EYFS
Nursery Teacher & EYFS Lead– Miss McGhee –
Teaching Assistants – Mrs Najem / Miss Bradley
Reception Teacher – Miss Fallon
Nursery Nurse – Miss Simms
- Emergency contact forms need to be updated regularly if anything changes so that the school can always contact you.
- If your child is ill in school you will be contacted immediately and will be asked to collect them.
- Attendance is vital to a child’s learning and confidence; please do not keep children off unless they are unwell. Unless you contact the school to inform us the child will be off the school will contact you.
- Inform office or Foundation Unit Staff of doctors/dentist appointments.
- If you have to take the child out of school for a trip away that is during term-time complete a holiday request form (attendance is checked before leave is allowed)
- Please ensure your child is punctual each morning and that they are collected on time as this can upset them.
- All medications must be given in to the main office and a form must be signed before the school are able to administer any medication.
- We are highly committed to ensuring the safety of the children in the school. Please see our Safeguarding Policy.
- If someone different is collecting your child please tell the staff.
- People younger than 17 years old cannot collect the children from school.
To encourage independence in the unit children have access to cereal, toast, and fruit daily. They are encouraged to make their own snacks and clean up after themselves. Parents have also found this useful when rushing in the morning if their child has missed breakfast. The continuous snack also allows children to taste a variety of foods as we have other snacks that change according to the theme of the term or week. To continue with this we ask all parents for a donation of £1 per child per week, to help towards the costs.
Our free communication app allows us to provide parents with instant access to our important messages and up to date school information.
Please contact the school office if you have not received your personal invite.