Together with Jesus, we grow in love.
Through this page we aim to share with you and celebrate many of the elements which make our Catholic school so special. We have included our school Mission Statement booklet.
Our School Values
These have been explained by our School Council.
1. Love – We think love means that we are accepting of everyone.
2. Forgiveness – We think forgiveness means that everyone deserves a second chance.
3. Belonging – We think belonging means everyone is welcome at Holy Family.
4. Respect – We think respect means treating others like we would like to be treated.
5. Honesty – We think honesty means that we trust each other.
6. Determination – We think determination means that we never give up and grow in resilience.